100% Off mygreatlearning Course Introduction to Cyber Security Free Course: Discover essential cybersecurity knowledge and skills, and learn how you can better protect your digital life. The course will improve your online safety in the context of the wider world, introducing concepts like malware, trojan virus, network security, cryptography, identity theft, and risk management. The course is supported by the UK Government’s National Cyber Security Programme, is GCHQ Certified Training, and is IISP accredited.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram and Whatsapp
- Threat landscape: terminology, cybersecurity threats, keeping up to date
Authentication: access control, passwords, two-factor authentication
- Malware: types of malware, attack vectors, preventing infection
- Networking and communications: fundamentals, security challenges, standards
- When your defenses fail: cybersecurity laws, recovering from attacks
- Managing security risks: risk analysis and management
- The course does not assume any prior knowledge of computer security and can be enjoyed by anyone interested in improving the security of their digital information, whether at home or at work.