Linked List Data Structure using Python Free Course Udemy: Unlock your data structures potential by being able to create your own linked list in Python. If you have started using Python, by now you must have come to know the simplicity of the language. This course is designed to help you get more comfortable with programming in Python. It covers completely, the concept of linked list using Python as the primary language.
How a linked list differs from the built-in list type of Python
The concept of linked list is explained from scratch and then you will move on to creating your own linked list in Python. Different cases of insertions and deletions in a linked list will be covered. For each of such case, we will write programs in Python. You will find sections on brain teasers to get you thinking. The problem statement will be given for which you will first understand the logic and then write a solution in Python to improve your logical thinking.
Never Miss Any Udemy 100% Free Course Coupon
- Have a good understanding on linked list
- Be able to write your own linked lists in Python
- Understand different types of linked lists such as Singly Linked List, Doubly Linked List and Circular Linked List
- Get better at problem solving in Python
- Leverage your Python programming skills
- You should be familiar with the basics of Python such as Variables, Data Types, Conditional Statements, etc.
- You should have an understanding of Object Oriented Programming in Python such as Classes, Objects, Methods, Inheritance, etc.