Machine Learning for Beginners-Regression Analysis in Python Free Course: Linear Regression in Python| Simple Regression & Multiple Regression are essential for Machine Learning & Econometric. You’re looking for a complete Linear Regression course that teaches you everything you need to create a Linear Regression model in Python. Most courses only focus on teaching how to run the analysis but we believe that what happens before and after running analysis is even more important i.e. before running analysis it is very important that you have the right data and do some pre-processing on it. And after running analysis, you should be able to judge how good your model is and interpret the results to actually be able to help your business.
The course is taught by Abhishek and Pukhraj. As managers in Global Analytics Consulting firm, we have helped businesses solve their business problem using machine learning techniques and we have used our experience to include the practical aspects of data analysis in this course. Teaching our students is our job and we are committed to it. If you have any questions about the course content, practice sheet or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Never Miss Any Udemy 100% Free Course Coupon [Join Now]
- Learn how to solve real life problem using the Linear Regression technique
- Preliminary analysis of data using Univariate and Bivariate analysis before running Linear regression
- Predict future outcomes basis past data by implementing Simplest Machine Learning algorithm
- Understand how to interpret the result of Linear Regression model and translate them into actionable insight.
- Students will need to install Python and Anaconda software but we have a separate lecture to help you install the same.