Linux 8 Administration (RHCSA) With Exam Free Course: Learn Red Hat Linux Use the in-demand skills to start a career as a Linux Server Admin or Linux Administrator. Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Complete Video Course 3rd Edition has more than 16 hours of comprehensive video training—which includes whiteboard concept teaching, live CLI work, screencast teaching, and hands-on labs—so you have everything you need to study for and pass the RHCSA exam. This new edition of the best-selling RHCSA Complete Video Course, is fully updated for the RHEL 8 version of the exam.
Learn Linux 8 Administration Free Course
The Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Complete Vide Course, 3rd edition is all new and fully updated for RHEL 8. This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know to pass the RHCSA exam. Every objective in the exam is discussed, along with in-depth lessons on complex topics, so they are not confusing. Each lesson ends with a lab, so you can dive into your own projects and see Red Hat in action; many of these labs mimic scenarios you might find on the exam, so you get the experience you need to practice for the exam. These labs also include video solutions, so you can also see in real-time how to work through the problems and figure out the best methods for working through each scenario.
- Introduction to the command line
- Managing physical storage
- Install and configure software components and services
- Establish network connections and control firewall restrictions
- Monitor and manage running processes
- Manage and secure files and file systems
- Administer users and groups
- Review the system log files and journal for issues
- Troubleshoot problems and analyze systems with Red Hat Insights
- Remotely manage systems with SSH and the Web Console
- Install Red Hat Enterprise Linux using scalable methods
- Access security files, file systems, and networks.
- Basic technical user skills with computer applications on some operating systems are expected.