Master in Hacking with XSS Cross Site Scripting Free Course Udemy: Learn the most common flaws in web applications. In this course, you will learn A Cross Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability may allow hackers to inject malicious coded scripts in web pages of a web application.
Learn Master in Hacking with XSS Cross Site Scripting Free Course
When users of that web application will click on injected malicious link, hackers could steal all the browser history, cookies and other sensitive information of victim which is stored in web browser.
Bug bounty company HackerOne in 2017 reported that XSS is still a major threat vector.
- Find XSS bug in a Web Application
- Know which basic mistakes are responsible for successful XSS Bugs?
- Understand how to use different type of payloads
- Know what can hackers do by performing a Successful XSS Attack and which information they can steal
- You will gain knowledge on the most widespread hacking technique on the Internet
- Understanding the value and environment of XSS
- Different practical ways of using XSS
- Learn how to detect XSS in a Web Application
- Learn about real world red team XSS Exploitation
- Learn how to break different contexts and execute code
- Basic computer and Internet browsing knowledge
- One should have a laptop powered with MAC or linux OS or Windows OS