100% Off Udemy Course Coupon Code Explore Population Pyramids with Python and Web Applications Free Course Udemy: Let’s Understand Past, Present, and Future Population Growth Using Python and Port our Findings to the Web for the World. Learn Python Programming Free From Udemy. Free Udemy Programming Course.
A Population Pyramid is a graph that quantifies males versus females by age segments. As you can see, on the left in light blue are the males and in light red, the females and each row represent an age group.
Learn Python and Web Applications Free with Udemy Course
Join me for this free Udemy class where we will explore Population Pyramids using Python and finish by building a web application. You will be able to choose a country, a continent, even the whole world, and choose a year, it can the current one, a past one, or even peer into the future and it will build these automatically.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram
- How to explore population pyramids
- Learn how societies develop and evolve
- Build web applications using Python and Flask
- Build bar plots in Python
- Explore demographic data
- Apply data science to understand population growth
- Basic knowledge of Python such as running Jupiter notebooks, pip installing libraries
- Desire to easily create data-driven web apps.