Introduction to OS Command Injection Free Course 2020: Learn hands-on how to perform and defend against OS Command Injections. Welcome to this course on OS Command Injections! OS Command Injections are part of the OWASP Top 10 Web Application Security Risks, and as you will see in this course, this threat can result in serious damages if left unchecked.
We start out by creating a safe and legal environment for us to perform attacks in. Then, we cover the core concepts of command injections and learn about techniques that can be used to exploit vulnerable targets. After that, we go full-on offensive and perform manual injection attacks as well as automated attacks with a tool called Commix.
Once we find vulnerabilities, we generate and plant persistent backdoors that can be exploited to create shells, giving us access to the target server any time we want. After successfully attacking and compromising our targets, we take a step back and discuss defensive controls at the application layer. We also look at actual vulnerable code and show ways of fixing that vulnerable code to prevent injections.
Never Miss Any Udemy 100% Free Course Coupon
- Concepts of OS Command Injections
- OS Command Injection techniques
- Manual web-based attacks
- Automated attacks with Commix
- Generating and exploiting backdoor shells
- Security controls recommended by experts to protect your own applications
- Experience working with web applications
- Experience with the command line (either Linux or Windows)