100% Off Udemy Course Coupon Code Computer Networking Basics For Desktop Support Technician Course Free: Learn the basics of computer networking and the OSI model in this 30-minute course. Over this course, you’ll learn some of the basic fundamentals surrounding computer networking and the OSI Model, Switches vs Hubs, Half-duplex and full-duplex data transmissions, IPv4 and IPv6, Quality of Service (QoS) and how this works, High-level explanations of each layer of the OSI Model and how they relate to networking.
Learn Computer Networking Basics For Desktop Support Free with Udemy Courses
Udemy free online courses with certificates. Also included are some real-world examples of how the OSI Model is applied in a corporate environment, as well as how troubleshooting tasks make use of this model.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram and Whatsapp
- Switches vs Hubs
- The difference between half-duplex and full-duplex data transmissions
- An explanation of IPv4 and IPv6
- Quality of Service (QoS) and how this works
- High-level explanations of each layer of the OSI Model and how they relate to networking.
- 1 year or more of experience as an IT professional at a helpdesk support level