Microsoft Excel From Beginner to Advanced Course Free: Microsoft Excel – Excel From Beginner to Advanced Course: Excel Basics, Examples, Tips & Tricks in Excel 2019/Office 365. In this special Microsoft Excel – Excel From Beginner to Advanced course [2020 edition] you can learn the most important features of Excel focusing on data visualization and productivity. I’m using the version Ms. Excel 2019 which is similar to Office 365 Excel, but the course is 90-95% compatible with Ms. Excel 2010, 2013, and 2016 versions.
Learn Microsoft Beginner to Advanced Free With Udemy Courses
In the first section, you can learn Excel basics in 30 minutes if you’re a beginner. Then I’m going to go through several data visualization techniques that you can use to create Excel charts that will impress your audience. We will also discover Excel’s conditional formatting feature. I dedicated an entire section to Excel shortcut keys showing you over 100 Excel shortcuts. The more keyboard shortcuts you know the faster you can work in Excel and the more productive you can be. I created a section for the most frequently used Excel functions. You will find lots of real-world examples in these lectures.
Get Online Courses For Free Direct on Telegram and Whatsapp
- Microsoft Excel – Excel From Beginner to Advanced 5.5-hour course
- Excel basics & advanced features
- Focusing on Data Visualization techniques you can stand out with
- Over 100 Keyboard Shortcuts To Speed Up Your Work
- Most Frequently Used Excel Functions With Examples
- PivotTable Made Easy
- Database Design Principles
- PivotTable Advanced (Using Multiple Tables)
- The course was recorded with Microsoft Excel 2019 which is similar to Office 365 Excel version
- Most features work in Excel 2010/2013/2016 or I show you the alternative